Become a Member
GAN is looking for new members – companies who are committed to promoting and developing work-based learning (WBL) in their organisations and beyond.
New members join a group comprising CHROs and CEOs from multinational companies, leaders from international organisations, and heads of employer organisations. Each member organisation and representative are collectively and individually motivated by the opportunity to join with others to progress WBL.
We offer our members
- A forum to demonstrate their commitment to equipping workforces, economies, and communities with the skills they need for future prosperity
- The opportunity to collaborate with companies and organisations who are driving action and debate on the future of work and WBL
- A forum to actively engage with other companies to share best practice and develop solutions for WBL
- The possibility of executing activities and projects with GAN networks and partners
- A platform to engage with organizations with global outreach, such as the International Labour Organization (ILO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the International Organisation of Employers (IOE)
- Understand and contribute to multi-stakeholder policy debates, including at the G20, B20, ILO, international policy bodies (IOE / OECD), and other government delegations.
- For more information on becoming a member, contact us at:email@example.com