Updated: Mar 25
Buenos Aires, 18 March 2021 - The “Youth Employment in Argentina" report from GAN Argentina takes an in-depth look at the existing public-private programmes encouraging youth employment in the country’s industrial sector. Through insightful analysis and sectoral case studies, this evidence-based report reveals key elements that have a favourable impact on the management of initiatives promoting youth employment and fuelling productivity in Argentina. These are:
1. Existence of a shared agenda or strategy
2. Interest in providing training in new skills
3. Development of on-the-job training
4. Management of entrepreneurship
5. Corporate social responsibility and local development actions
6. Existence of a public–private support network
The report comes at a time when the international community defines an urgent and transformative agenda seeking responses to youth unemployment both to address traditional challenges and ones brought upon by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the webcast of the launch webinar in Spanish, here.